The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 Facts About the Munch

    I think Ryan is pretty unique. I have been thinking of all of her little quirks that make her so special and make me so happy. Here are a few....
    1. Loves to have her ears cleaned with a Q tip
    2. Thinks "moo" is scary
    3. Likes to poop while she eats
    4. Responds to many nicknames (Munch, Fluff, Ry, Rhino)
    5. Hates ham
    6. Has a pouty lip even when she is happy
    7. Loves music- even my singing!
    8. Has mastered the cough/laugh (it is a laugh that sounds kinda like a cough, Grandpa says he taught her!
    9. Goes to bed happy, wakes up happy
    10. Has the longest, skinniest tongue (think Gene Simmons)

    I could go on and on. She is pretty darn special and each new thing we learn about her makes us love her more.

    I don't have many pictures, but we had a fun week. We went out to dinner with some new friends and Ryan and the one year old boy held hands. Pretty cute! On Saturday I ran the Greenville St. Patty's Day 5k and Ryan and I visited my good friend Kristi. Sunday Ryan spent some time with her Gran and Pawpaw while Chris and I went to yoga. Ryan and her cousin Eliana took advantage of the gorgeous weather Sunday afternoon and blew bubbles on Gran's patio. (Ryan's Aunt Meredith should be sending me some pictures of the girls since I forgot my camera.)

    I have the day off from work tomorrow for jury duty- so we are looking forward to spending the afternoon celebrating St. Patty's Day together outside at J. Gilligans. I WILL take my camera and post pics!

    Ryan hangin' with our neighbor and friend Stetson
    ("Uncle Stets" is what he wants Ry to call him)

    She liked cruising in his wheelchair!

    This is how I found Ryan Saturday morning.

    Playing and laughing on her belly

    I love Saturdays!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment