The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TCI

What a trip! We had a blast. The Turks and Caicos Islands are beautiful! The most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Turquoise, crustal clear water, talcum powder soft sand. It was so relaxing and fun! We went on a boat ride, snorkeled, shopped, drank, ate, napped, I read 3 books, played ocean football, bar hopped, ran on the beach, lounged at the pool, spent great time with family, cruised around in an Island Cruiser, laughed a lot, ate and drank some more! We missed the girls, but had a great time together. I am so glad that we had this opportunity. I think it is very important for a happy marriage to get away and enjoy your spouse without the kids every once in awhile. The one thing that I did not do a good job of was taking pictures. I only took 50 total!!!!! Thankfully, Aunt Mis took a lot and as soon as she uploads hers I will post some more.

Early plane ride!
Enjoying our first beer at our resort.

Turks Head Amber, the local beer, was so good!


Chris enjoyed quite a few!

Hanging with the fam on the beach late in the day when we arrived.


A walk on the beach at sunset

Three peas in a pod

Beautiful sunset with the girls

Uncle, Alayne and Chris

Love

At Danny Buoy's, our favorite bar!

I love sunset

Chris and I at Da Conch Shack

Allee and Tauri

(and a pitcher of rum punch!)

Shot time!

Cheers!

Chris found some big, live starfish!

AMAZING!

The good life!

Beach bum!

Panoramic view from our balcony

View from our balcony

What a view! And the scenery isn't bad either!

My handsome hubby

Dusk

Gifts for the girls

Ryan admiring her new TCI purse

No comments:

Post a Comment