The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Small Problem

Yes, that is Ryan asleep.  Yes, that is my bed.  Yes, that is me reading by flash light.  Yes, we have a small problem.   Chris was out of town, she ran a high fever, I let her sleep with me.....and that is how this small problem started.  It is amazing how 3 plus years of excellent sleep habits and routine can be broken in one night!  We are about to suck it up and get her back on track.  It sure is sweet when she wants to hold hands in the middle of the night or when I hear her whisper "I love you so much" to her Daddy as she rubs his face.  But, we will suck it up and do what is right.  We are considering letting Emma and Ryan sleep together when we take Emma out of her crib.  Either way,  I know that we will have a few rough nights getting her transitioned back into her old routine.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment