The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Late Night Baking

Right before I announced it was bed time Ryan decided she really wanted to bake cupcakes.  It was a C shift and I was tired and very ready for the girls to go to bed.  Thanks to the time change I can have them asleep by 7 if I hustle. I had been looking forward to their early bedtime and was anticipating a hot bath with a book after my work was done. Ryan begged to bake, so I checked the pantry and sure enough, there was a box of cake mix.  I gave in. She loves to help in the kitchen and we ended up putting on some loud music and dancing while we baked. I may have had a glass of wine..... We all had fun!
Ryan doesn't really like to eat cake, so Emma had to be our taste tester.

After licking off the icing on 2 cupcakes, she approved!
Bath time 45 minutes later.
Not the hot, relaxing bath that I had envisioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment