The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Quarantine: Week 8

This week I returned to work, so things are slowly changing back to "normal" again.  At least for me and my routine/schedule.  The girls continue their online learning and Mamaw and Pa took care of them one day while I worked.  It was the first time in 8 weeks that they had been in our house.  So crazy.  We are still doing our best to socially distance ourselves and stay home as much as possible.  We are still making the most of it and making some wonderful family memories.

Sweet girls face is healing.
She is one tough cookie!

Our baby geese are growing (and pooping).

Back to work.
Mask on for 8 hours.

Dom surprised me with this beautiful painting. 

Still wants to nap with me!

Blue Angels did a drive by at work.
So cool- I watched from the roof.

Emma's art work for the week.

Ryan's art work for the week.

We dropped off goodies for Ms. Kirven.
I didn't know we would get out of car, so I let Emma wear her pajamas!

Got myself a cookie cake!
Girls devoured it. 

#MilesForMaud


This guy ran after Clark and I on our run.

We tried everything to locate his owner.
No luck.

Thankfully, we found him a good home.
The girls (and Chris) really wanted to keep him.

Ryan's first outing to the store in 8 weeks. 
We found her a swimsuit!
She is wearing an adult XS.  I can't believe it.



 MOTHER'S DAY 2020
I got breakfast in bed!

We delivered goodies to Gran and Mamaw.

GCC gave out Topo Chico's and flowers to moms




Family bike ride around Fort Worth.
We did 5 miles. It was awesome weather. 

Bathroom break.
Best Daddy.

My girls.
I am one lucky mom.

Polly found a dead snake.
Kid has no fear.

Girls swam in the canal.


Flashback to 1983 

Flashback to 1995



No comments:

Post a Comment