The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Settling in

We are unpacking and starting to really enjoy our new house. We are unpacked enough to be functional but still have a lot of organizing and unpacking to do. I won't consider it done until all of my pictures are hung on the wall! And, I love pictures, so we have a lot to hang. The girls haven't missed a beat. We had their rooms totally set up before we brought them here to stay the night. They slept all night on the first night. I think they both really like all the space they each have! The weather has been spectacular and we are loving our new yard and being on the water. We have fed the ducks and geese a lot and watched the turtles sunbathe. Some super sweet neighbors brought us fresh cookies to welcome us to the neighborhood and we are starting to feel at home here. Life is good! I plan on taking some pictures of our new house once I find the camera and get rid of some cardboard. For now, here are a few camera phone pictures from the past few days.

Outdoor tea party!

Cutest spring outfit on Pea!
And longest, prettiest, pale legs!
We had more #2 success at the new house in the "new" potty! Off to the horses!
My first Chuck-E-Cheese experience, don't worry, I had my mom with me!

Ryan rode Bullseye and Maximus

Emma had a BLAST!
She was running all over the place!
Happy Pea!
Cruising with the top down
Emma climbing the play scape at our new neighborhood park.
Ryan loves the rock wall!
Murph, after a hard day of moving.
Biggest bummer of the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment