The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Midweek Date Day!

I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!  They have become my favorite day of the week.  I hardly ever work on Wednesdays and I get to have dates with my husband when he is off!  It is so fun and I know we are very fortunate.  One of the many perks of our working schedules!  Since the girls have school on Wednesdays we didn't even need a babysitter!  I love getting to take and pick them up together.  Not many kids get to have both their parents walk them in and pick them up together.  It also makes it a lot easier with two parents to get their backpacks and nap mats while holding hands and crossing the parking lot.  After getting the girls to school today we went to River Legacy Park and ran 5 miles, then we sat outside and had coffee and talked at Starbucks.  Then, we went and had lunch on a patio (the weather was beautiful)!  We spent the afternoon (after showering) shopping and grabbed a quick beer before picking up the girls.  That is what I call a great day!  Can't wait until Friday to do it again!

We wore our Vibram Five Fingers for our run!

Cheers to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment