The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Zeebee Who?


I think I may be the person most saddened by this.  Zeebee no longer plays an important role in Emma's life.  She pretty much pays him no attention.  Poor lil guy.  He spends most his time on her bed (when I make it), or stuffed in between the bed and the wall (when I don't).  He doesn't join us for outings and he doesn't comfort Emma when she is sad.  She no longer rubs on him to fall asleep.  This cute little Zebra who Emma handpicked as her lovie, and who has held up quite well (much better than Bunny) has been retired.  Every now and then Emma will ask for him, but more often she does not.  Occasionally I will ask her is she wants him at bedtime and I will bring him to her.  I always regret doing this, because if it's my idea it's a bad idea, and Zeebee usually gets thrown across the room. So, Zeebee sits patiently waiting for those brief, sweet moments when he gets cuddled.  I may start sleeping with him......

No comments:

Post a Comment