The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, June 12, 2015

Attached to my hip!

Emma is under my foot all day!  She wants to be with me all of the time. I think she was traumatized when I was re-admitted to the hospital and now she doesn't believe me when I say I will be right back.  She has complete meltdowns when I have to leave her even if it is just for one hour.  She cries, tries to hold onto me and chases my car.  It is gut wrenching and not her normal behavior!  When given the choice to go get ice cream with her dad or take a nap with me she will choose a nap!  Ha! She insists on going grocery shopping with me (no peaceful roaming of Target fro me!), and can't even let me bathe alone. It is pretty sweet (and exhausting).  Chris keeps reminding me to enjoy it because it won't last forever.  I think he is looking forward to being the favorite again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment