The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Camp Thurman 2017

The girls had another fantastic week at Camp Thurman.  Ryan's 4th time and Emma's 3rd time.  I think this was their best year yet.  Emma had a bunch of friends in her group, Ryan had none.  I was a little bit nervous because Ryan usually knows at least one friend, so when I left her on the first day sitting alone I was worried about her.  I picked them up the first day and they were all smiles and giggles.  Ryan told me she made 3 new friends and that she loves her counselor.  The rest of the week went just as well as the first day.  We love Camp Thurman!  I have already signed the girls up for next year.
My campers on the first day.

Ryan's 4th year at Camp Thurman

Emma's 3rd year at Camp Thurman

Ryan's group

Ryan with her counselors: Cake Pop and Knick Knack

Look at her focus on archery!

Zip line!

Emma's group

Emma with her counselors: Magenta and Fawn

Emma shooting an arrow

No fear Emma said she got a tiny bit scared on the zip line.

Last day of camp.  Emma looks tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment