The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2018

River Mullet to Summer Bob

While on our river trip Beth noticed that Polly's hair was different. I looked closer and realized it was!  Both front sides had been chopped off.  I hadn't even noticed. I asked Polly about it and she said she cut her hair before we left in Ryan's room.  I couldn't believe it!  She had given herself a river mullet!!!! Her beautiful long hair was now completely uneven.  So, when we got back from our trip I took her into Beth so she could even it out and we decided to just make it all even and give her a summer bob.  It turned out adorable!  Polly knows now that only Ms. Beth is allowed to cut her hair.

Polly's uneven mullet



When we got home from our trip I found the evidence
in Ryan's room just like she told me.

Cutie patootie with her summer bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment