The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Ryan Goes to GCC Camp

Ryan had such a great time last summer at overnight church camp that she asked to go again.  This time her friend Jenna was going as a first timer and Ryan was the pro.  They got to be room mates so I was excited for Ryan to have a close friend with her.  We all saw her off and greeted her on her return. We have no contact while she is there so it is a long 4 days of missing her, but she had a great time and we are glad to have her back!  Next year Emma will get to go if she wants to.

Polly saying bye to Sissy.

No one misses Ryan more than Emma.

Grandpa, the girls and I waving bye to Ryan as the bus pulled away.
Emma started crying, worrying about Ryan because she was sitting alone on the bus.

I took the other two to Creative Hands, just like I took Emma last summer.
This time PJ was old enough to paint.




Counselors who are my friends sent me a few pictures of Ryan.


Glad to have her back!  Braums to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment