The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

9 Year Letters to Emma

Emma,
Happy Birthday to my big 9-year-old!!! I’m so proud to be your dad. You are such a blessing. I love your huge personality. You are such a compassionate and caring girl. You make me very proud. Your Mom and I love your passion for life, soccer, family, and friends. You are such a unique girl and I don’t want you to ever change! Make sure to keep being the awesome person that I know you are because it will take you so far in life. I love you and Happy Birthday.

Love,
Dad


Dear Emma,

My girl, you just keep getting busier and more fun.  You make me proud every day, for many different reasons.  Here are a few: your kindness and empathy for all, your determination and grit, your confidence and persistence, your sense of humor and silliness, your love for your family, your never ending support and encouragement for your sisters, your quick and smart mind, your dance moves, your never ending energy, your effort and leadership on the soccer field.  That is just a few.  You are sunshine and light.  You bring a smile and a hug to everyone at school.   I love to watch you grow and mature, but I also wish you could stay the same.  Keep making me proud and making the world a brighter place.  WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment