The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2021

MAVS WIN CHAMPIONSHIP!

THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!   Our final season as the Mavs and they won it all again!  What an intense and emotional game. It was packed, standing room only and we were up against a very good team.  It went to 3 games and they won!  Coach John and I were in tears and so proud of them and also so sad that it's over.  What a fun experience to coach these girls for 3 years and see them win it all.  Starting this team was one of the best and most rewarding things I have done as a mom. John was an amazing co-coach and we had so much fun.  I am so proud of each of them and I cannot wait to watch them all play for their junior high. I LOVE these pictures!







LOVED coaching her!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment