The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Miss Personality!


Sweet, smiley girl!


Mommy and Daddy got a night out! (Thanks Mamaw and Grandpa!)


I got to have some time with three of my best brunettes!


Ryan's signature sleep pose


She only got to wear this cute snuggly outfit one day cause she is too long for it! We went out to eat with her Papa, Grandma and Uncle Zach



A giggle is coming soon.......


Ryan's first trip to the library


Taking it all in on Grandpa's lap


I can't imagine how many layers we will have her in when it really gets cold! We were on our way to Neighborhood Night Out in Pantego with my parents (ours got cancelled).


Little girl is SO much fun lately! She is really interacting with her environment and letting her personality shine! She recognizes Mamaw and Grandpa, and of course Mommy and Daddy! She is so close to giggling, and we can't wait to hear it. She is making lots of sounds and loves to make faces back and forth. In the mornings we play a game- stick out your tongue! She thinks it is so funny and is really good and imitating what I do. I love it! This week we walked to our local library and got a library card. We checked out 4 books for Ryan. If she is anything like me she will love to read. She is getting more interested in books and able to pay better attention. We read daily! We have also been taking as many daytime walks as the weather will allow. The Starbucks employees know us by name! I have really enjoyed all of this time at home with Ryan and with my parents. It is priceless.

One more thing- I got in trouble from Chris for posting the poop pictures last time. I hope I did not gross anyone out! I just thought it was so funny ( and I do the blog so I post what I want!!) And FYI- the next night I got a video from Chris of Ryan pooping in the tub for the first time. He must of thought it was cute too! I decided to not post it though. Too poop posts in a row is a little much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment