The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Well this month is F L Y I N G by!!! Hard to believe Christmas is ten days away. We have been so busy, it is sneaking up on us. We have something going on every night this week. I am tired! The things we are doing are fun and exciting, but I am looking forward to a 2 day work week next week and lots of relax time at home with my little family.

We finally got to do some Christmas shopping last Friday and are actually close to done. We need to get little Ryan a few more things, but I have a feeling she is going to get more than enough from all her extended family. Over the weekend we also enjoyed the Arlington Parade of Lights and a visit with Santa. I had lots of fun pictures to choose from this week.


We hope the bow distracts from her thighs!! :)



Her new favorite Xmas p.j.'s

(and my favorite new picture of her)


Saturday Ryan had a bit of a tummy ache and all she wanted to do was


lay on her daddy. He was okay with it. :)



Waiting for Mom and Dad to get ready to go to the parade






On her way to see the lights



Enjoying the cool weather and a hot cup of coffee





We loved the "Flying Elvis'" entertaining us before the parade


Ry caught a cat nap before the parade. She kept me warm.


I LOVE this picture of Chris. He is the BEST dad.


Mamaw got some snuggle time too




Ryan's first meeting with Santa


and Mrs. Claus




My friend and co-worker Beth Belk came to visit Ryan




Ryan with her buddies Britton and Beckett

(playing touch the baby to your rights face)

No comments:

Post a Comment