The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yipee!!!! It is Christmas break! I am off for 5 days and so excited about it. Chris has to work Friday (Christmas), but we get him the other 4 days. We are not traveling so it should be fun and restful. We will get to spend time with all of our family over the next two days. Ryan and I plan on visiting Chris at the fire station on Christmas day. There will be lots of time to snuggle and play. I am so excited to get to start Christmas traditions with our sweet daughter.


Random pictures from our week:


She is much more limber than her parents


Amazing


Getting bigger


Wearing the cutest outfit from her buddies Britton and Beckett

Station One C shift Christmas Party


What a handsome Daddy Ryan has!


My munchkin (I like to call her munchie!)


Still all gums


She can actually sleep like this


Ryan helping Daddy open an early birthday gift



No comments:

Post a Comment