The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Night Without Baby Girl

I did it! I survived a night away from my sweetie pie. We left Ryan overnight (24.5 hours to be exact) to go to Austin for one of my best friends 30th birthday party. She stayed the night with her Mamaw and Grandpa. They say she slept good, but they "checked" on her 6 times in the night. ( I think they had their monitor up loud enough that I could have heard her in Austin!) Thanks Mom and Dad for always helping us out!


It was great to see my old friends. It was the first time my five best friends and I have ALL been together in awhile. Those fun times are few and far between now a days. I am grateful to still have those close relationships and can only hope that Ryan is as fortunate as I have been in the friendship department. Second to family that is what it is all about.



I didn't do a very good job with taking lots of pictures- blame the Austin trip.

She doesn't take a bad picture though.


Must be hard to be so cute all the time :-)


















1 comment:

  1. i am so happy that you made home safely on tuesday. i wanted to thankyou for letting me take care of sweet emma, she is a strong baby and you both are wonderful parents. kirsten

    ReplyDelete