The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not Quite Six Months......


Photo shoot with Mom





















Eating waffle fries at Pluckers



















This was cruel- but we had to take pictures. Chris made this sound as he leaned in close to the mirror and she got so upset. We weren't sure what was upsetting to her, so Chris did it a few times. We felt bad afterwards and gave her lots of kisses (after we took pics).











She turns six months in two days so I considered doing her 6 month stats today, but then I realized I could put it off until next week. Why would I want to do anything earlier/quicker than I have to? This little girl is already growing up too fast. So, I am going to soak up the last two days of her fifth month and I will accept that she is half a year old next week.



Ryan completed her first 5K with us this past weekend! She loved every second of it- Chris and I not so much. It was my first race since having Ryan and I am not in the shape I was before. We did it though, and now we are going to try to get back into it. The treadmill at home is helping. We have a lot of work to do before we go to the beach in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment