The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

The "Duter" Wedding Weekend!

Ryan went on another road trip- and was an angel! We got to attend our good friends Olivia Durr and Dave Huter's wedding weekend on the lake in Buchanan Dam. Also known as the "Duter Wedding Weekend"! It was a fun filled weekend, and watching them get married was very special. Ryan was a trooper, and slept better than I did. It is amazing what babies can sleep through! My parents took her home Saturday night, but we got up early and rushed home Sunday so we could attend her 8th and final swim lesson. Ryan graduated from her Starfish Swim Class. She was the best in her class (just ask us!). Her Grandpa will be refining her skills in his pool all summer- and the Bahamas are in less than a month!
Ryan and Great Aunt Krishia moments before we hit the road

Hanging out at the lake house




Me and the Bride the night before

The Party Animal/Ryan's Dad

She went skinny dippin' in the lake!



Cutest dimpled bottom EVER!



My party animal cleaned up nicely
This girl LOVES her grandparents (so do I)



Beautiful Liv


Mr. and Mrs. Huter

Two of my Besties- Cici and Cindy
(yes- my eyes are swollen- I bawled at the ceremony!)

The Westwood High School girls

One day she will walk down the aisle with him......
(someday far, far away)


What a stunning couple


Had a great time with my good friends

No comments:

Post a Comment