The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Chris and Murph Go Camping

Chris and our dog Murphy went on a backpacking trip in Ouachita National Forest in Arkansas. This was Murph's first camping trip and we weren't sure how he would do. He did great! Chris rarely had him on a leash and he had no problam keeping up. They covered 27 miles and camped out two nights. It was supposed to be three nights, but they covered more miles than they had planned and got to come home early. Ryan and I were so happy to have Daddy home! (I think missing Munch makes Chris cover those extra miles to get home sooner!) Chris said it was beautiful! I can't wait until I am not pregnant and I can join him!




The boys out in the wilderness!


Murph crashed out on his camping dog bed in the tent. I am so glad he got to go with Chris! He was a good companion.

She sure missed her Daddy. Chris kept commenting on how tall she looked. And she showed off her walking skills and pig tails for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment