The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Whew! Another Week In The Books (We Survived!)

I am pooped and don't have the energy to keep my eyes open and write a long blog describing this second week at home with Emma. For this reason I am just going to put captions under the pictures to describe our week.
PS: Two kids is NO JOKE!
We visited Station 1 to introduce Emma to Chris' old crew.

And because Ryan LOVES fire trucks!

Ryan pretending she is a baby and getting in Emma's co-sleeper

Asking for covers and saying "nite nite baby".

I love baby feet!

Sweet baby girl

I love baby hands too!
(I think I love all parts that are baby!)

Napping with Daddy

I love Ryan's expression here!
Such a stinker!

She is awake for about a solid hour and a half in the morning and another hour in the evening.
We have started the Baby Wise daytime routine and are getting her eat, wake, sleep cycle down

Tummy time is one of her waketime activities after eating

She can hold her head up great!
And then she enjoys a snooze!

Chris' expression says it all- chaos non-stop!
Like I said NO JOKE!

Love snuggling this girl!

My Sleeping Beauty

Mandy and Ha came by for a visit

So did the Gary family!
Ryan loved playing with Brynn

I used my Moby wrap for the first time on one of our walks to the park

Miss Emma Reese tucked away in the wrap but still soaking up some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment