The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

We had a pretty low key Valentines Day this year. I didn't care though because I got to spend it with my girls and Chris! We also got to sneak away for dinner while Gran and PawPaw and Eliana watched Ryan and Emma. It was nice to have dinner and talk about things other than poop, spit up, pumping and nap time.

The weather was beautiful during the day and we got to spend some time at the park. I made a comment that Ryan will probably trip and fall one day and bust her face open. She loves to run crazy and on her toes. Well, I jinxed the poor kiddo. She didn't fall at the park, but she tripped over Chris' foot when we walked in the door. Poor girl busted her lip open. It was so sad. I freaked because there was blood and I thought she might need stitches. Chris remained calm (as usual). Ryan really didn't cry for long, and bless her heart, was more upset that we were upset. She was hugging Chris' neck and giving him kisses to comfort him just minutes after the fall. She is a tough kid. A lot tougher than her mom! She took a mean tumble tonight at my parents house and smacked her head on their coffee table. She barely cried as we watched the goose egg grow. Tough girl!

Her poor lip the morning after :-(



My sweet Valentine Emma!


Emma's Valentines gifts!
(Relatives spoil these girls!)


Ryan's Valentines gifts


No comments:

Post a Comment