The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Before I Got Sick

I have been VERY sick. That is the reason why there was no blog post last week and why this will be a short and sweet entry. I plan on doing a bunch of blog posts to catch up tomorrow, if I am feeling well. There is quite a story to tell. I had a few pictures to post of the time prior to my hospitalization. Emma is growing so much, and here are a few pictures of the few days since my last post until I got sick (4 whole days). Tomorrow night I will tell the story of the past 10 days and also Emma's ONE MONTH post and her precious newborn pictures. And, of course, a bunch of the Munch!

Emma loves to nap on her belly

12 days ago (when she was just over 2 weeks)

she was already able to lift and turn her head while napping on her tummy!



Ryan showing more and more interest in her sister





Ashlyn and her parents came to visit us!


Such a doll!


I was alone with the girls for a few hours. We all survived.



Emma wearing a sweet nightgown Ashlyn loaned her

(and sitting on her boppy chair, also loaned from Ashlyn!)



My sweetie pie


Emma in Daddy's arms getting her 2nd PKU screen.

She got upset when they poked her little heel, but recovered quickly.

She was 19 days at this doctors visit and she weighed 9 lbs already!



Check blog tomorrow night as I am hopeful I will be feeling well enough to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment