The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pictures From Mamaw's Camera

Mamaw actuallly had a real camera during our rough time. Here are some cute ones (and not so cute ones of me, but sick ones) that I wanted to share.
Mamaw took Ryan for donuts while we were at the hospital.
Mamaw also started working on table manners (after this picture was taken)
Mouth full!

Ryan got some new books in the mail from her Great Aunt Debbie
During my very sick days (as seen in the paleness above)
I read them to her when she visited.
She was feeding me berries

Emma and I on a day I started feeling better

Ry and I walking the hospital hall


Ryan pointing out trucks

She was so sweet to me.

My loves

Ryan examining Emma

Mommy and Emma


Snoozin'- dreaming of home

No comments:

Post a Comment