The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Break through!

Look who is in panties!
Yippee for Emma!  She figured out how to tinkle in the potty.  We had been letting her sit on the toilet for the last week or so.  Although she would sit there for awhile, nothing would happen.  The morning of Ryan's party she asked to tinkle and so I took her to the bathroom.  On the way to our toilet we passed the tub and Emma said "take a bath?"  So, after she sat on the toilet for ten seconds I decided to run her a bath.  I figured she could play in the tub while we continued working on cake and food for the party.  I plopped her in and instantly she froze and said "tinkle".  I put her back on the toilet and she did it!  She tinkled on the potty then, and the rest of the day!  The Ivie household is now officially diaper free (besides night time diapers).  Emma is so proud of herself, and so are we.  Thanks to the break through we barely made my goal of panties by 2.5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment