The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jacksonville and Avery Blake!

I got to go for a quick visit to Florida to visit my dear friend Kari and meet her sweet newborn baby, Avery Blake. I had such a good time with the Couret family, and lots of sweet snuggle time with Miss Avery. She is hands down the easiest 3 week old baby that I have ever been around. She never cried, ate on schedule, and was so content. I am so thankful that I got to spend this special time with them. Shout out to Mr. Mom, Chris, and my parents for taking care of the girls and shuttling me to and from the airport.
LOVE her!
Kari and I got to go out for dinner and drinks by the ocean!




She has big, beautiful eyes, just like her momma!



Kari took a nap while Avery and I played and snuggled!

Strong girl!
I can't wait for Avery to meet Ryan and Emma in November!

I held her every second I could!
SO happy for Kari! She is already a fabulous mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment