The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals

Chris worked on NYE and I worked on both NYE and NY Day.  I did not see the ball drop, and I was totally okay with that.  I had the girls in bed by 8 and I relaxed and listened to music and reflected on my year. 2013 was a good year, not my best and not my worst.  There were some sad times, but mostly a lot of joy.  That is the fun part of having a blog and printing an annual book.  Being able to look back at all of the memories and pictures from the year is so rewarding.  I am so grateful for this life.


My Goals for 2014
Laugh more
Pray more
Spend more time with people I love, near and far
Call friends on the phone when I think about them
Be still more
Facebook less
Run a marathon
Read more
Let go more (of control, this is very hard for me and will be a goal for many years (forever))
Hug my parents more
Play dolls/puzzles/chase/tickle....etc more
Kiss my husband more
Yell less
Do more yoga
Snuggle my girls more
Write more letters
Try Crossfit
Forgive more
Slow down
Take more baths with the girls
Eat dinner at the table, together
Journal more

Looking forward to what 2014 has in store for me and my family.








No comments:

Post a Comment