The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Five Year Letters to Ryan

My Ry Pie,

FIVE!?!?!?!  I cannot believe it! This has been the hardest age for me to grasp so far.  I was watching you sleep last night after your fun filled day and I didn't want to stop because then the next time I would see your pretty face you would be five.  It just doesn't seem possible that you have gotten this big this fast.  Four seemed to fly by and I worry that this pace will not let up.  And, soon I will have to send you off to kindergarten.  This whole growing up thing has got to slow down some for me.  I have loved every age of you so much.  What I wouldn't give to have one of you at every age.  You just keep getting better and better and I cannot wait to see what this next year will hold for you. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. You are such a smart and kind girl. You have so many talents and I know that you are going to enjoy kindergarten. What a lucky person I am to get to be your mom.  Love you, sweetie.

XOXO,
Mommy

Dear Ryan,
I wanted to take a minute to tell you Happy 5th Birthday and that I love you so much. I am so proud of the awesome little girl you've become. I can't wait to see you start school and to hear your stories about your days in class. You've been a huge joy in my life and I cannot imagine life without you. Thank you for letting me be your daddy. 

Love you,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment