The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

Ryan's first report card

Ryan got her first elementary report card.  Apparently she will get one every 6 weeks.  She got excellent scores and is proving to be as smart as we knew she was. She isn't behind in any area and is excelling in many.  I can personally tell that she is about to take off reading.  She is very interested in spelling words and is able to write short sentences and read level one books.  We are very proud of her and all of her hard work so far in kindergarten.  Going to school every day has been an adjustment for all of us.   She is handling it wonderfully.  She still asks every day when I drop her off if I will always come back and at what time.  She may ask me this all year. My sweet, anxious, and very smart girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment