The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, October 24, 2014

Sweet Pea

Emma had an incident at school on Wednesday that Mamaw witnessed at pick up.  One of Emma's teachers grabbed Emma's arm and spun her around and pulled her away from the table.  It was rough enough to upset my mom and another child's mom who also witnessed it.  Mamaw went straight to the principal to tell her what happened and then she called me to tell me.  I was at work, and very concerned.  I called and spoke to the principal and also to the teacher.  Fielder has a strict "no arm pulling/directing by" rule and the teacher had obviously broken it.  The teacher and the principal apologized and promised me that this would never happen again.  My sweet girl did not want to go to school Friday and it just about broke my heart to drop her off.  I called thirty minutes later and had them check on her to make sure she was okay.  She was, and she was all smiles at pick up. We went for frozen yogurt to celebrate her happy day.  Here are a few recent pictures of my sweet little Pea Pie.  She is such a fun kid and I love her so much.
At Fuzzy's waiting for Ryan to get done at theater.
Blurry bedtime snuggles with my baby.
Currently my favorite picture of my pretty Pea, enjoying her fro-yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment