The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Feeling ready for PJ!

With just 3 weeks to go I am trying to savor every last moment of this pregnancy.  The good, the bad,  and the uncomfortable! I LOVE all the movement lately. Polly is a busy girl and I enjoy every kick and punch I get, even at 3 am. I even enjoy her hiccups! She is also getting big and taking up all of the room in my abdomen.  This is leading to frequent heartburn, trips to the bathroom, some shortness of breath and discomfort/anxiousness on my train rides home from work.  I worked a ton this week and we also had a lot of evening activities: dance, theater, talent show try outs, Hill open house, bubble soccer game.....  All of this has me pretty worn down and ready for the weekend and less work.  Three weeks from tomorrow I get to meet my newest love.  The next few weeks will fly by, I have 6 more days of work total and a handful of activities I want to be a part of for Ryan and Emma before Miss Pollyanna's scheduled arrival.  I do plan on resting more and slowing down to prepare for the special day and the precious weeks I will get to spend with all THREE of my girls and Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment