The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My shadow Emma

My middle child is attached to my hip.  She is like my shadow.  Wherever I am she is near.  She only wants to be with me.  If the option is to go to the park with someone or stay home and nap with me she is choosing to stay home with me. She wants me to hold hold her, she wants me to tickle her, she wants to sleep with me at night, she wants to hold hold hands.  She only wants me to do things for her: brush her hair, dress her, bathe her......It is sweet and exhausting.  When I get annoyed by it Chris reminds me that one day (probably not too far away) I will miss this so much. So, I am trying my best to soak up all this extra attention that I am getting from my Pea.  I will take a bath, read a book or use the restroom by myself someday.  And I will probably be lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment