The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Another one bites the dust!

We didn't even know she had a loose one!  I guess the trauma from the pulling of the first kept her from telling us.  I got a text from my friend Jill, who works at school, telling me that Ryan was in the nurses office crying because her tooth was loose and bleeding!  I assumed she had gotten knocked in the face. Nope! It turns out she bit into her lunch and her tooth just about fell out.  I asked Jill if I needed to leave work and come up to the school and she told me she thought Ryan was calming down and that the nurse was about to pull it out.  (I was glad I didn't have to do it!).  A few minutes later I got these pictures of my big, brave girl.  She was very proud of herself after school recounting the story.  She also admitted that her tooth had been loose for awhile but she didn't want her dad to pull it!

No comments:

Post a Comment