The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

The girls and I had a wonderful Christmas Eve.  We baked cookies for Santa and played outside.  It was so warm for end of December!  We went to candle light service with Mamaw, Pa and Aunt Krishia and we got everything ready for Santa and the reindeer.  I hate when Chris misses Christmas Eve, but I was so glad that we would have him home on Christmas Day!
Polly got all dressed up for church. 
My girls are so cute!

The amount of presents was unreal!
Walking into church with Aunt Krishia.

Pa with his Pookie
The girls always admire the nativity scene.
In our seats and ready!


Polly and I did not have a candle this year.  Too much tulle in her skirt!
Sprinkling the reindeer food!

Polly was trying to eat handfuls of oats!


Emma helped herself to a few of Santa's cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment