The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2016

One Year Letters to Polly

My dearest Pollyanna Jane,

Oh my goodness, I love you! You are pure joy and complete a part of my heart that I did not know needed filling. You fill us all up with joy.  Your sisters love you so much and have learned so much from having you in their lives. Your daddy has been the most at ease with you. Adjusting to having you in our lives has been so easy and felt so natural.  Maybe we are getting better as parents, but I think it is also because we all needed you and you have been such an easy, good baby. You just fit right into our life and any thoughts about how we were going to handle 3 kids just vanished when you arrived.  How did we do it without you?  You make us all better.  You complete our family.  Thanks for all of the love and memories that we have created this past year because of you. Please continue to take your time turning into a big girl.  Your mommy needs to soak up all the baby and little girl moments because I know how fast they go and how precious each day is.  I plan to enjoy and love every second with you.  Love you sweet PJ!

Mommy



Polly, 

Happy Birthday, I can’t believe it’s already been a year since I first met you. Time has flown by. You have been such blessing to this family. You’re pretty lucky, you know. You have 2 sisters that adore you and love being your big sisters. You have the best mom in the world that loves you so much and will do anything for you. And your dad is pretty cool, too.  I’m so glad you decided to be a part of our family and I look forward to watching you grow into a beautiful girl. Thank you for letting me be your daddy. I love you so much and can’t imagine our family without you. 

Love, 
Daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment