The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Pantegofest 2016

I apparently was feeling like Super Mom on Saturday and after getting my crew to a 9:00 football game (B shift today, but Grandpa helped me), taking big girls to a play date, getting Polly her two naps and taking Ryan to a cheer clinic at Arlington High I still decided to take the girls to Pantegofest! Talk about a non-stop jam packed day! We met the Jackson family and the girls had a blast riding rides with Finn and Fletcher.  Pollyanna had fun pushing her stroller all around (it looked like a run away stroller and scared quite a few people!). I enjoyed hanging with Beth and having a few cold beers while listening to the bands.  We ran into a ton of our friends and it turned out to be a lot of fun. We made it home in one piece (and even had friends come back to the house!) and we all slept hard Saturday night!



No comments:

Post a Comment