The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Rainbow Cake Ball Delivery

Emma watched a Kids You Tube video about making rainbow cake balls and she has been on me to let her make a batch.  It was a rainy Sunday and we were all tired and relaxing in our pajamas so I decided to let her have a go at the cake balls. We had a lot of fun making them and while we were working on them Emma decided that she wanted to deliver them to some of her closest friends (and to Pa). So, I was forced to put a bra on and provide her the transportation to deliver her goodies.  She decided to bring her camera along and take some selfies of her friends when she gave them the cake balls.  So funny!  Our delivery took us about an hour and a half to make the rounds.  It was worth it! Love my goofy, thoughtful girl!  And, her selfies she took are my favorite part. :-)
Preparing the rainbow cake.
SO pretty!
Mashing it up!
Emma added the sprinkles.
The inside looked more blue than rainbow,
I think we mashed a little too hard.
Ready for delivery!

At her first house- the Porras'
I still had my pajamas on (plus a bra) so I stayed in the car.
Selfie with Eleanor
Selfie with Jeffrey
Selfie with Beckett

Selfie with Britton
Selfie with Pa
Pa tasting the cake ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment