The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

The Ivies do NYC!

Thanks to Mamaw and Pa, and Alaina and Kylie, Chris and I got to go spend 4 days in NYC!!!!  It was my first time and so fun to be there right before Christmas.  Sooooo much to see and do!  We got to stay at Alaina and Kylie's fabulous apartment and they showed us around too. I really enjoyed visiting NYC, but know I could never live there!
It was very cold the day we got there.
I was grateful for my new, warm coat.




In front of the fountain from Friends!




Times Square

Waiting in line for the 9/11 Museum

Freedom Tower

The Twin Towers Memorial


Car bombs!

Our favorite breakfast place in Brooklyn

Central Park


Chris eating a sandwich from Eisenberg's Deli

Sleeping on the subway

Cool Brewery!

Thai ice cream


so good!

Chris with Steve, his FDNY buddy.

Radio City Music Hall

Rockefeller Tree

At a bar called Johnny Utah's!



Awesome view from their 21st floor apartment

We had a blast with these gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment