The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Polly's First Fielder Meet The Teacher

Thursday evening I attended the Parent Orientation for Polly's preschool at Fielder.  Earlier in the day Chris had gotten deployed to Corpus Christi for Hurricane Harvey, so he did not get to go.  I found out at the orientation that Polly will be in the Little Lamb class!   Both Ryan and Emma were Little Lambs when they were two years old at Fielder.  Ryan and Emma both had Ms. Nelda and Ms. Erica.  This time Polly will have new teachers: Ms. Aubrey and Ms. Haley.  I got to meet them and learn about their classroom Thursday night, and Friday morning I got to swing by with Polly so she could meet them and see the classroom.  Mamaw came with us. She was pretty timid and literally kept her hand on me the entire time.  She wanted to make sure that I did not leave (kind of like she does at bedtime now in the big bed when I lay with her....sigh).  She did like the area with the baby dolls and the kitchen.  She LOVED the slide and the playscape.  I am excited (and nervous) for her and for me.  She starts preschool next week.  She will go two days a week. I know she will make sweet friends and learn a lot! It sure is hard to believe that my last baby is starting preschool already!








No comments:

Post a Comment