The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Polly's First Day of Preschool

Here she is with her own sign and very excited for her first day (she totally thought I was coming along.) She picked out a "pretty dress" with Mamaw and I came home from work to be able to drop her off.  (Have I mentioned how awesome my boss Corey is?!?!) She repeated "mommy play" the whole way there, and I could tell she got nervous when we were walking in and she said "hold you" so I would carry her in.  When we got to her classroom she lost it and tried to get a death grip on my scrubs.I pulled her of me and handed her over.  It was sad, but I have done this a time or two before so I knew she would do better if I left quickly. I got a bunch of texts throughout the day of her having fun and taking a great nap!  When I showed up to pick her up she didn't see me at first and I watched her giggling and doing ring around the rosy. She spotted me and immediately started crying! Nice try, sweet girl.  You can't fool me.  I have photographic evidence that you had a great day! I am very proud of her, and a little sad that Chris missed this big day for Polly!



Here are some pictures that the teachers text to me:





Sweetest little girl in the whole wide world!
I know she was happy to get her paci for nap time!

Napping friends

No comments:

Post a Comment