The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

I Love Fridays!

Now that Polly is in school I have free Fridays since I don't work on Fridays!  Yahoo!  It was definitely a nice break this Friday since Chris has been deployed for 8 days.  I went to the gym, did a little shopping, read my book (in bed!), took a nap and met Elise for a pedicure!  It was lovely.  And, Polly went to school happily and was happy at pick up.  We think Chris may be deployed for another week at least, so todays R&R was crucial for me!
We tried a new place and it was awesome!

Polly so proud of her craft!

Her teachers gave her a cute little braid.

Ryan said "in memory of Dad I am going to get on his exercise bike.
Take a picture of me and send to him!"

Emma wanted a picture sent to Daddy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment