The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2018

7 Year Letters to Emma

My Sweet Pea, Emma Reese,

Seven years of magic and joy.  That is you! You really are the sunshine in our day.  You remain fearless, kind and funny to your core.  You make me laugh every day and love to be the center of attention! You are so loving to both of your sisters, in just the way that they each need it. You still love to snuggle and be near me, yet you also want to be so grown up and experiment with make up and fashion.  You are so athletic and competitive and we love to watch you play sports. You are a natural leader and always the life of the party. Which is fun and scary at the same time. You are so smart and are way ahead of the game at school. Your teacher says you are so smart and so kind and that "everyone wants to be friends with Emma".  I don't blame them, I do too. Love you so much, big girl.  Being your mom is the best! Keep growing and having fun and making us proud!

Love,
Mommy



Emma Reese,

Happy 7th Birthday!!!!! Seven years has literally flown by. I cannot believe it! You are such an awesome daughter. I love your caring, sweet attitude towards your sisters. I love your weird quircks with bananas, baby cups, metal silverware, etc. I love your ability to try new things. I love your goofy, care-free nature. I love your unique sense of fashion. I love your witty sense of humor. But most of all, I love that I’m your Daddy! I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You make me so proud every day and I can't imagine my life without you!!! Happy Birthday kiddo, I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you.

Love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment