The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Mommy Daughter Day Date

Emma and Chris took off for a weekend of skiing with friends in Angel Fire.  That meant Ryan and I got a weekend do do some stuff just her and I! When I asked her what she wanted to do with our afternoon she listed off: go to the mall and shop, get a frappuccino and a pedicure.  So, that is just what we did.  We had so much fun and Ryan told me over and over again how much she loved our time together.  She also did a great job picking out gifts for Emma's upcoming birthday.  We had a great time together and are going to try to do this more often. Polly enjoyed her afternoon being the center of attention at Mamaw and Pa's house.




Even though Emma is out of town I am the coach of her basketball team and we had two games!
So, Mamaw took the girls to ride the carousel while I coached.  Polly loved it! (So did Ry).




No comments:

Post a Comment