The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mothers Day 2019

Chris had to work on Mothers Day this year and the girls really wanted to make me breakfast (unbeknownst to me).  So, Chris stayed up late on Saturday and walked them through the steps and wrote out step by step instructions for them to make me breakfast.  Emma was so excited, she told me later, that she woke up at 4 a.m.and had to make herself go back to sleep.  She then woke up at 7 and woke up Ryan and together they followed these steps to a tee and woke me up to have breakfast!  I was so impressed!  I had to include this precious list that Chris left. 



An old picture of my sweet mom.

Catherine and I took our moms out to Piranhas for sushi and drinks!

Enjoying a quiet evening with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment