The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2019

10 Year Old Letters to Our Ryan


Ryan,
My beautiful girl.  How are you already TEN?!  It is so hard to believe that I have been a mom for ten years.  I am so, so proud of you. Dad and I love watching you grow and learn, but it sure seems to be happening faster and faster.  You are definitely evolving into the pre-teen years.  I thought we had a little more time before that happened.  I was wrong, it is happening.  You like to spend more time alone in your room, on electronics, listening to music.  I know it is part of growing up, but we miss you.  I love when you come hang out and help me cook, or play with your sisters.  They do too.  They adore and look up to you so much.  You are so smart and continue to love to read and learn about history. I enjoy reading together every night.  I hope we always do this together.  You are excited to begin volleyball again next month and I am excited to see you grow more in the sport you love.  I think 5th grade is going to be a great year for you.  Your confidence and sense of self has grown a lot this summer.  So have you! Your legs are so long, you will be taller than me before I know it.  I love you sweet girl.  My munch. Happy birthday, baby!

Love,
Mommy


Happy Birthday Baby Ryno..... I....I mean Preteen Ryno!

I can’t believe you are double digits now!!! That’s amazing that you’ve put up with us for 10 whole years now!! Man, I am so proud of you. You are the reason I became a daddy. It makes me so happy to see the beautiful young preteen that you have turned into. Just remember to always be yourself, be proud of who you are, and know that I always love you no matter what! Happy 10th Birthday Ryan Layne Ivie

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment