The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Emma Makes the News!

After a long day of work I got a mid afternoon phone call asking if I would bring Emma to Legends soccer to be interviewed about the Woman's World Cup win.  I was tired and we had soccer practice to get to later but I decided to take her up there to see what it was all about.  It was true- WFAA news was there and they wanted to interview a few female players and get some video of them playing soccer. Polly and I hung out on the sidelines and I couldn't hear what was said.  Emma was so excited about being interviewed and we were told to watch the 10:00 news.  I told Emma that just because she was interviewed doesn't mean that she actually make the news.  Boy, was I wrong!  Part of her interview and video of her shooting the ball made the dang news!  She was so excited! 

On our way to watch the World Cup championship game!


Congenial Emma




No comments:

Post a Comment