The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, February 29, 2020

My 40th Birthday!

I am not sure how I am 40, but I am!  Years just seem to go by faster and faster.  What a decade I have had.  my 30's have been my favorite so far, so I am excited about my 40's.  I definitely feel like they will be even better.  I got a lot of love for my birthday from co-workers, family and friends.  It was a nice long weekend!  It was also a leap year, so I am officially in my double digits!

Sweets!


My work family spoiled me!

I loved this!  Ha!


Cindy sent me these goodies!

Beth and I had a spa day at The Four Seasons!

My work out friend, Kara, surprised me with this at CG.

Alaina came in town and had lunch with us!

My pretty Ryan.

Headed to dinner with Chris.

And SURPRISE, all of these friends, too!



These friends help throw together this last minute shin dig at out house.

Love me some Keely!

The Hackbart girls came!


No comments:

Post a Comment