The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

11 Year Old Letters to Ryan

 Dear Ryan,

11!  Wow! I think this past year you have changed the most.  You have grown in so many ways.  You got a lot taller and you also got much more mature.  I love to watch you grow, but it is also hard on my momma heart.  I still see you as my little Munchie. The last few months have been hard on all of us.  Nothing is "normal" and there have been so many unknowns with Covid and quarantine. You have gotten robbed of some special events and moments, but you have adapted and persevered. I am in awe of your strength and resilience through all of this. You have started some very healthy habits like making good nutrition choices, valuing sleep and exercise.  You make time to ride your bike and run and you started going to bed early and waking up earlier.  You have also started taking pride in your room and you keep it nice and clean.  You still have a great time playing with your sisters and have really taken an interest in playing games with Mamaw (she loves this!).  You still love facts and history and you enjoy long talks with Grandpa, who is full of both.  You had to miss out on spring volleyball due to Covid cancelling our season, but we plan to get the Mavs back together for the fall season as long as the season happens. You still love arts and crafts and spend a lot of time making artwork. We love you so much and cannot believe that you are about to wrap up your elementary career and move on to junior high.  It just doesn't seem possible.  I am so proud to be your mom.  


Love you Munch,

Mom


Ryan Layne aka “Ryno”………..

 

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! 11 years old, are you kidding me?!?!? I cannot believe how fast time flies. This time next year, you’ll be my big Junior High Girl. My little Munch is turning into by Beautiful Preteen. You make me so proud. I love how mature and confident you are becoming. I’m pretty sure I can take all the credit for the amazing girl you have become! Please know that your mom and I love you so much and are here for you always. I love you so much. Happy Birthday

 

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment