The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Summer 2020: Week 7

Almost 11!

Friday night conditioning





Polly's underwater pics from Miss Suzy




Morning runs!

Beautiful sunrise

I got the Peleton app for free 90 day trial at the start of
quarantine.  I have loved it and did my 50th run!

My running buddies.

Not bad calorie burn before 8:30 a.m.!

My buddy and I walking the dogs.

Cheering on the boys team!

Tournament time.
9-1 win in first game

Emma with her former teammate, Syriah.

Long day.

After soccer swim at the Penny's.


She showered and decided to sleep in her uniform
so she would be ready for her 8 a.m. game!

Captain



Polly knows how to stay busy at games. 


Zoe came to watch Emma's championship game!


Second place, 1-2 final








They earned some fro yo!

Getting recognized on social media. 

Team picture










No comments:

Post a Comment